Our value proposition is based on a blend of key business principles which are fundamental to the delivery of value for our stakeholders and they include:
- Employees: Our business strategy emphasizes personnel as a strategic resource to be managed and deployed to achieve lasting competitive advantage.
- Regulators: Shoreline ensures compliance with all applicable local and international laws and regulations, especially with the requirements of the Nigerian Ports Authority, the Nigerian Shippers Council, NIMASA, IMO, DPR and other relevant Regulatory Agencies in Nigeria.
- Customers: The company provides services at the best value for money, ensuring customer experience at every contact point.
- Community: Shoreline goes beyond the common rhetoric of corporate social responsibility, and seek to make real, tangible difference in its host community.
- Shareholders: We strive to offer industry-linked appropriate returns to our shareholders.